Bringing up Browns

Monday, January 7, 2008

Sunday

Well, since our ward is still meeting at 3pm, I had some time in the morning to do a little cottage sewing. I think it turned out really cute. Megan knows how to pick her fabrics!

The other day Abby Doo asked to be in the 3rd row in the car, so I moved her carseat. She thought it was so fun to be back there. On the way to church I squirted the back window and started the wiper. Abby started laughing and said, "Look mom! We have a tail! Our tail wagging!" Then she moved her arm like the wiper to show me how it was "wagging". I never would have thought of it that way. :)


It's been pretty fun have the little bit of snow we get to stick around this year. And it looks like it might come down for a while today. I keep asking Ab if she wants to do play in the snow with me, but after the sledding tip at Donner, she promptly says no. A couple of weeks ago I made a slide out of the driveway snow like we used to growing up. I got her to go down with me once and once on her own, but she was saying "I'm done." the whole time. I think I'll just trying pulling her down the road, hopefully without tipping over. Maybe then she'll like it.