Bringing up Browns

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The move

I am just loving this snow! It has been years since it snowed like this in the valley. Everyday and it's sticking! Makes me want to bake and sew and read a good book. :) I love watching it. I remember laying on the couch in December (when it would be under the window because of the Christmas decoration rearrange) and watching it come down. I loved it especially at night when the street light was on. I like when it's cold, when there is something to show for it. I can't wait to go for a walk tonight and hear it crunch under my feet.

We moved Dax into his own room yesterday. I had to do some prepping with Abby, since he was moving into the toy room. She finally agreed, and the move was on! We went through the toys and put some in her room and left some in his, so they could still play if the other is napping. He still isn't sleeping thought the night, and I was worried that I would be walking across the house all night. It was pretty good. He wakes at the littlest sound during the night, i.e. if me or JB move our pillow. Which was one of the reasons he needed his own space. He woke about 4 times. 1 for comfort about an hour in, 1 for a diaper change, and 2 to eat. Not bad! That's what I was hopeing for. That he would get some sleep. And Ab slept through the night. I wasn't sure with crying down the hall, but it didn't bother her. It felt weird moving him out. Like we finally have 2 kids...