Bringing up Browns

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Addiction

I've been pining to get on to blog! The modem came yesterday evening, and we finally get everything going. The first thing I do? Well, I'm doing it. I am addicted.
Ab got invited over for lunch and play to Sarah Smith's house on Wednesday. It was going great for about an hour, and then the pushes came out. Ab started bawling and we were packing up. It was good still. She talked about her all the way home. That night the power went out and in our search for another flashlight, I came upon some stickers. J had lit the fireplace for light in the living room, and A had a good time putting the stickers on me :)

So another addiction is that book!! M dropped "Twilight" off and I stayed up until 1 reading the other night. I didn't shower until 2 yesterday, and any chance I get I'm downing my way through the 500 pages. (Renee'-I'm it your way, unless you already have it :) ). JB took Ab to a gun show at the fairgrounds this morning, and I stayed home with a teething Dax(and Edward;)). He's fairing it well, but I wish it wasn't with so many poopy diapers. The own room thing is getting better. Last night he slept from 9:30 until 6! I heard him wrestling a few times, but he feel back to sleep. My big boy. It sure made the day easier having slept for more than an hour span at a time!