Bringing up Browns

Monday, January 7, 2008

SNOW DAY!

Well, she liked it!!! The sun started to shine, so I got Dax all bundled and prepped for a sled ride. Abby wasn't sure, but went along with it, since her baby brother was going. By the time we were ready, the clouds were coming on again but I was determined we were going and it was going to be fun! It's nice when things work out how I think they will in my head. We got going up the sidewalk, and once we were on the street they were making each other laugh. We just went to the end of the road and back but that was plenty. I had forgotten last winters sled rides until Abby started dragging her glove in the snow. It's exactly what she did last year. I had to laugh. Which made Abby laugh, which made Dax laugh, and it went the rounds.

Note the hand in the last picture. By the time we got inside and de-layered with wheat sacks in the microwave, the snow was coming down!! It's been a good day