Bringing up Browns

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

lovely day

lovely day, lovely day, love-ly day! Who sings that song? [Bill Withers] It's in my head now. From start to finish we had a great day! Dax woke up a little earlier and I was able to shower and get ready before a happy A closed the door behind her and came into the kitchen this morning. We had a bowl of cereal AND oatmeal. Got her dressed and ready and headed out for some errands. We stopped at the sprint store next to a Sonic, and A says "Mom. Let's go there, and then there.", pointing to sprint and then Sonic. I ask her if she knows what "there" is called and she says yes. I tell her it's called Sonic. "Sonic and Lunch" she says. Any restaurant or fast food place is Lunch, whether it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner. :) We picked up some food and brought it home so Dax could finish his nap. We played and then I was able to get them both laid down for about 2 hours!!! Yippee! Ab woke up happy and was delighted when I told her Mols and Aj were coming over. And they played sooo good. She's coming around. And I can feel the breathe of relief coming. It's getting closer everyday. Everyone was in bed by 9:30 and I actually got some laundry folded! Go our team. Here's to a good nights sleep. Well, at least better than last night.