Bringing up Browns

Monday, July 30, 2012

Today's the day...

I turn 30!!!! Woot Woot!!
 Dropped on the kids at school (sniff sniff tear), cleaned up the house a little, went thrift storing, had lunch with Jen, stopped by Wal-Mart, picked up the kids, and got ready for the party!
Angie and her girls came by and had some ice cream and played and helped me make poofs :)
I made chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream (soup for me!!!) and a couple bowls of toppings and
Yummy Cheesecake Cookie Cupcake things! lol
 Aunt Rusty and Grandpa :)
 Jen and Nats :)
 Renee' ;)
 Beth had to work so Vinnie came over with the girls :)
 We didn't scooch together enough haha
I strung up lights and tissue poofs and as the night when on backporch got better :)
 Abb and Brooklynn got out her cd player and danced....wicked cute :)



Wicked awesome day :) The weather was perfect...no wind this evening.
 I didn't even notice that until jb mentioned it when we were cleaning up

I keep looking out the back door at the light this evening. Make me happy...
Kinda reminds me of the tree house ...when we'd string up the lights...
Feeling older...I think mostly because we have entered a new season on our lives where the kids are both in school...
30 and no kids at home during the day...
what will i do tomorrow on my last day of vacay with both kids gone from 9-3?? haha