Bringing up Browns

Monday, July 9, 2012

Balls...continued...

lol....so I guess we are NOT going back tonight. I got the hint. Left town and had to turn around at Jordan Valley due to a fire south of Burns Junction that was jumping the highway. Got back to Boise thinking that I could re-route thru Twin and down...but then the freeway was closed at Mountain Home due a ...FIRE. Ok, ok, ok. Spending the night and checking the road conditions this time before we leave wicked early in the morning.

I feel like I've gained 10 pounds and broken out on my face...I'm trying to be opptimistic and not dwell on the bad things...but there has been an undenyable amount of crappy things happen on this trip :) 

I can't control the circumstances...I can only control my attitude towards them. Tomorrow is another day ;)