Bringing up Browns

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Balls

Had a melt down today... I broke the air conditioner in my car the other day when I was trying to fix it.  My car started smoking this afternoon when I was trying to use just the fan and not the a/c...so I had to pull over. Called Jb who is 412 miles away...

The kids have been pretty good, but I've been struggling with their manners and lack of listening...and we are out of our routine and in a place they kind of remember, visiting people they havn't seen for a year, and having access to me 24/7. Not our usual jig...

And after accidentally soaking my phone in water and trying to fix it by putting it on the dashboard and actually COOKING it to the point of it not working, now it won't turn on and I feel completely disconnected. I went to dinner with friends here and couldn't even call my mom because I don't know her cell number lol...

One of THOSE melt down days.

So if I could turn it on and upload pics...I'd be posting about a hike we took with Dad at Camels Back park...how Dax whined the whole time and cried at the top because he was so hot and tired and apparently afraid of heights. Then we played at the park and Abb was so sweaty. How we went swimming again at Julie's golf pool and Dax stepped off the step and the lifeguard had to jump in and got to him right before I did. How Abb and I did some color by number pages while Dax fell asleep on the couch while playing with rockstar elmo. How I got to go to dinner with Mindy, and Tara and Ric (who got engaged on Wednesday) and how Dax couldn't leave Abb alone at bedtime so he is trying to convince me to let him sleep on the bed with me :)...

Going to Sprint tomorrow at noon to get it fixed...or replaced...hope my pics transfer over......