Bringing up Browns

Monday, July 30, 2012

KINDERGARTEN!!

Can you believe it!??!?! Already??! Balls.
He didnt want to wear the shirt I picked out....or let me fix his hair.
 He just wanted to go to school!!

 His teacher gave us 2 name tags...one for today and one for tomorrow


 And he wanted to ride the scooter :)
MY SCHOOL KIDS!!!!!!!!!
 That's where the kindergarten playground/drop off/pick up area. Packed with parents lol


 Waiting in line for his teacher to come take their class in!
 One last pic... :) That's his teacher on the right
When I picked him up, he was disappointed I didn't bring the scooter...or drive. haha he was worn out and it was hot. I tried to get his day out of him...but all I got was "We sat on the carpet. And looked at the teacher." lol and the rest of the time??!! He's looking forward to tomorrow tho!