Bringing up Browns

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

tut, tut, looks like rain




This is some great March weather we are having. Lots of rain and evening storms with thunder, lightning, and the occasional hail downpour. But,wait! It's the end of MAY!! Here's Dax standing on the chalk table eating a carrot and watching the rain come down. He liked when I opened the window after it calmed down a bit.

We were shopping at Winco today, and I bought some carrots. D was getting restless so I gave him one to crunch on, and he carried it around for the rest of the day rubbing it into his gums.









Here's Ab playing Memory. She likes finding all the princesses and then animals. I think she knows the names of all the characters, and there are a LOT of cards. For a while there she was making her bed before she came out of her room, and as soon as she saw me she wanted to get dressed. Now, she'll stay in her jammies as long as I let her - bottoms optional :)