Bringing up Browns

Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco De Mayo


We are on the home stretch of JB coming home, and I know the kids are just going to hug him for hours. If they can get past me :) I got sick on Saturday and it got worse today. Mom planned a Cinco De Mayo pool party, so I asked Meg to pick Ab up so she could go and have fun with everybody instead of being stuck at home again with me. I heard she didn't eat any dinner and sat next to the pool for almost an hour before she really got in. Then when they went inside, she ate a huge bowl of ice cream. That's my girl. Aunt Betsy brought her home, and Dax gave her a big hug. It was kinda fun to be home alone with him. He's such a happy kid. He let me tickle him for about 30 minutes and then crawled back and forth through the tunnel. A holiday for the books :)