Bringing up Browns

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Year of the Babies

With Betsy's coming July 13th, next up is Erica with TWINS in October, then Megan November 4th and Kendra on the 8th. I wonder who else will jump on the baby bandwagon?! It will have to be soon to make it by the end of the year. I know it won't be us! -Had a thought today, that this is the first time any of the Petersen girls have been pregnant at the same time! Go Betsy and Megan!!

It's crazy to think that my baby girl will be 3 next month. We've been talking about what we might get her for her b-day. She wanted a pink swimming suit with floaties built in at Sportsmans a couple of weeks ago that might be fun for grandmas this summer. Or we saw a slip-n-slide that would be fun on one of the little burms. Maybe a bigger bike, or one of those motorized Gators to ride around the neighborhood.

Then my boy's going to be ONE!! I...I...I just can't believe it... And I don't have too many ideas for him, because, well, he's got everything that Ab had. :)