Bringing up Browns

Monday, March 10, 2008

for sale

so JB went riding on Saturday with Pat and Karl, and ended up over the handle bars - broken hand. He has a really high pain tolerance, so he was really calm. I would have been crying. We called Rich and got an appointment for this morning, so he iced it and took tylenol over the weekend hoping that he wouldn't have to have surgery. We went early this morning and everything was in place so he was able to just get a cast!! He said it is the first broken bone he's had that didn't require surgery. :) Yeah!! He chose a blue one, and we were out of there by 9. I told him I was putting his dirt bike on craigslist, and he tod me not riding would be like not breathing. Really?! Then he changed his mind and said that I could sell it and he'd just get a new one in a couple of months when he could ride again. Hummmm, not really the plan I was going for.