Bringing up Browns

Thursday, March 6, 2008

knock knock, who's there?

When do kids understand jokes?? We were in the car today, and D was laughing. I asked Ab what he was laughing at, and she said at her. "Did you tell a joke?" I asked. "Huh?" The latest habit that is not a favorite-I'm not sure if she really can't hear me. Anyways, I ask why did the cookie go to the doctor? " I don't know." Because he felt crumby!! Haha! She didn't really laugh, but a few minutes later she asks me, "why did daddy go to the doctor?" I don't know Ab, why? "Because he did!" :) LOL! *laughing* "Was that funny mommy?!" Then, "why did you go to the doctor mom?" I don't know Ab, why? "Because you're a cookie!" tears streaming, need to pull of the side of the road laughing. Hilarious!!! She's getting it. And Dax couldn't help but laugh too :)