Bringing up Browns

Monday, February 18, 2008

bring on the dirt bike!!



This picture is from the other day when Jeramiah was waiting around to get picked up to go ride. He was working on one of his tires, and Dax was all over it! I was just watching, and JB asks why I'm not takeing any pictures?!? :) Alright
Then Ab asks me to take her picture. This is her "pose" :)




Jeramiah made himself some breakfast this morning while I gave the kids baths, and while I was rinsing off D he came into say goodbye. So I come out to the kitchen, and the eggs are still out, and the pan still on the stove... sigh. So I yell for him because maybe he's still here?? I ask Ab if Daddy's gone, and she says, "Yes. Daddy's gone. He went to work." with her little hands going out to the sides and a little head tilt. HA! I just love that little girl. :) It added my spoonful of sugar while I laughed putting the eggs away.