Bringing up Browns

Friday, February 1, 2008

Break through

The first tooth!!! It's the bottom left, and it's made it through!! It was the day before yesterday, what ever day that was :) He's bitten his finger a couple of times already. Hopefully tonight we'll be able to get some sleep. He didn't cough when I layed him down, so maybe now that the tooth is out and he's less congested he'll get some much needed rest. Maybe.
------------------------------------
Yesterday, I could not keep clothes on Ab if I glued them on! I don't know what it was about, but everytime I turned around there she was in all her nakedness. -- I've been running the shower in Abby's bathroom really hot and letting the room steam up, then taking the kids in there to help break up the coughs. Dax was in a fleece sleeper, so I decided to take it off of him while we were getting steamed up. Ab comes in and sees that brother is naked, and starts ripping at her clothes. I tell her that Dax's clothes were wet so I took them off. She musters up some spit in her mouth, and grabbing the collar of her shirt licks it with her wet wet tounge. "My shirt wet too mom" Roll on the ground laughing!!!!