Bringing up Browns

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Frosty

One of the days I was really sick a few weeks ago, the snow had just came down the night before and that morning. It was a Saturday, and Dax went down for nap so I did too. When we got up, JB and Ab were not in the house. It sounded like someone was coming up to the door, so I peaked out the office window. And here is what I found...












Jumba had given her a green plastic garden shovel to shovel the sidewalk because "I want to help Daddy!". And he helped Ab make her first snowman! And showed her how to make snow angels. She couldn't get enough of eating it though!! Bent over on all fours eating it straight from the ground! HA! The snow stuck around for quite a while, and with the snowdrifts it was pretty deep in some spots. We had to pull a few people out of the ones in the road. We only got the mail when we drove out to the mail box, because the snow had filled inbetween the plant burms so it was a couple feet deep. It was pretty fun. I was pretty jealous that Jb got to play in it, but I love hearing A talk about her snow day with daddy