Bringing up Browns

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A first, just now

how fast the days go... anyway- I came in the office to check my e-mail, and Ab calls to me. "Mom?" before I can answer, "Anna?" . A habit that is a few months in the making. [After any time spent with cousins, I'm Aunt Anna or just Anna for at least a few days. ] "Mommy's in the office." :) Here comes the first ... she calls back "Mommy Anna!" HA! As opposed to her other mommy?!?


Earlier today Ab was playing with the Elmo phone that Aunt Rusty gave to Dax for Christmas, and some how it smacked her in the head-right between the eyes on the bridge of her nose. I think she was laying down, and it dropped on her. So of course she needs a band aid. Kind of a hard place for a band aid, but it worked for her. I can see the mark a good half inch bellow the band aid, but oh well. It was only on for about 5 minutes before she painfully pulled it off with an "OUCH". Kinda glad I didn't have to get that one off.