Bringing up Browns

Friday, September 7, 2012

Holy Goodness

Been a little under the weather the last few days ...and the other night jb was gone at a meeting so I just vegged at the comp cus it's kinda in the middle of everything. I got on pintrest cus it's all everyone talks about at work lately...and of course I found some recipes...cus I'm a fat kid. And love to eat :) And who doesn't love a homemade Snickers Bar?!?!?!! That's what I want to know. So after I dropped the kids at work [yes my head is still foggy.] SCHOOL, I made this lovelyness.....
Right?!?!?!?!?! they get melty kinda quick...leaving them in the fridge and snacking from there
Dax is my chocolate lovin boy..."just one more mom? please? with a cherry on top?"
He ate a whole row
Because honestly, who doesn't need a 9x13 size sheet of Snickers sitting in their fridge ;)
We already delivered some to a couple families in the neighborhood
and taking more to work tomorrow...
wicked awesome yumminess