Bringing up Browns

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Swing Makeover!!!!

I cant believe I waited this long to do this project!!
<<<<  BEFORE  >>>>
I know right?!?! Yuck. haha
I remember painting it red at the Meridian house....so 6 years ago...yikes.
And one of the years Renee bought us the back cushions with the intention of recovering them



Long years dealing with the eye sore.....for the long awaited
!!!!<<<< AFTER >>>>!!!!
I love love love the way it turned out.
3 bottles of spray paint
4 yds of clearance gray fabric
bed pillow cut and pillowcased
and VIOLA!!
Its a little light, but it's gonna fade out there anyways...so might as well start out that way haha.
And it only took a couple hours. I could kick myself for not doing it sooner
 
And THIS little helper!!! best $2.50 I've spent in a long time ;) snack on the can and pull the trigger!
The kids have been hanging it out on it almost every night :)
Great project for this project girl ;)