Bringing up Browns

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Helpers

We've had a great day. Went to church this morning and cleaned house this afternoon. It wasnt too much of a wreck...but needed to be picked up. I made the menu plan for the week and decided to do pizzas today since we didnt last week. I was mixing up the dough and Dax wanted to help...so I let him measure out the flours and then I set him up with his own bowls.
Um... I love bums...these pants are too little and this was AFTER he helped me haha
Abb helping grate the cheese...
I rolled out the crusts while Dax got the pepperoni out 

They got to "decorate", as Abby calls it, their pizza :)

The house smelled really good!
After dinner I was folding some laundry in the bedroom, and asked Abb to unload the dishwasher so I could load it. I came out to check on the kids and Dax was playing playdoh :) (it's been 45 mins now and he's still playing!)
And Abb had LOADED the dishwasher too!!! WOOT WOOT!!

love my kiddos!!