Bringing up Browns

Saturday, September 1, 2012

"I wonder about a lots of things"

My beautiful girl... ( the lighting shows off her grey blue left eye :)  )
Driving home tonight Dax fell asleep so Abb and I were chatting...well mostly her :)
Abb: I wonder about a lots of things. Like I wonder why they made crayons. And the letter U. And X. And Y. I wonder why they made buttons, and how they make fabric. I wonder why Brooklynn has bangs. I wonder why there are gas stations. And stop signs. I wonder when I'm going to stop wondering about things. I wonder how many minutes and hours it would take to get to Texas. And around the world. The world. I wonder about it. I wonder why we don't see our neighbors. It makes me feel like we don't have neighbors. We took them treats at Halloween...why don't we see them.
 
She didn't want any answers... my little wonder :)