Bringing up Browns

Monday, April 14, 2008

Loving spring weather!

Saturday, we had a great day. It was the Holland spring home show, so we checked out a couple of houses, had lunch down by BSU, came home for lots of naps, and played outside while JB got a flat tire on the skid steer. We went to the back yard, and Ab poured water on all the rocks with the watering can while Dax explored the water fall :)

Watched a movie(which I partially watched because I was getting Dax ready for bed), and after I got him laid down, I went for a walk around the neighborhood. I came back and grabbed Ab away from the movie, wrapped up in a blanket and went and laid down in the front yard for some star gazing. Any time I pointed out a constellation and told her what it was, she would say "uh-huh". Do you see those 3 stars in a line over there? "uh-huh". that's Orion. "uh-huh". it was pretty cute. a great day.