Bringing up Browns

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

no pics....

So im looking at 'My Pictures' folder, and i have nothing for November. Balls. I know i took stuff on my phone, so i'll have to get it sent over. But like I said, it wasn't until last week that I felt like I had made it back. So I guess we'll skip November lol except A had a couple fun field trips. The first was to the firestation. Jb took them since i was working, and all he had to say was 'our kids were afraid of everything, and D covered his ears the whole time.' ha ha. The second was to Rafiki. A playplace in Boise. We got there at 10, ate from the cafe' at 12, and left at 2! It was a great time. An indoor play structure, a dress up area, reading couch, climbing wall, baby "nursery", play kitchen, air hockey, ping pong, and the place D stayed for the whole time was the train table. No joke, maybe 10 minutes here and there he'd wonder off, but then back to the trains. It was a good time