Bringing up Browns

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Halloween ;)

So the Wednesday before Halloween week, I got a call from my boss's boss, Rick Williams, to go to Utah and help throw freight at the West Valley Store. It was a rush to get things done before i left and took me until last week to feel like i was back. Its been crazy at work, getting put on different shifts all week and the holiday jazz. So I felt like i could post some pics from halloween. I missed out while i was gone. I left on Sunday and that night was a party at mom's house. I was sitting in my hotel room, no roommate so feeling lonely, and i get these pics sent to me from Jb. I bawled. He got them ready by himself and took them to the party. I hadnt even seen them in their costumes yet!



I mean, how cute it that!!!! The Petersen head-tilt!

And then M sent me some pics ;)
Then there was the ward truck or treat and A's preschool halloween party. So I made it home in time for trick or treating ON Halloween. Which was great =) [Just remembered i need to post about our trip to the emergency room that happened before i went to utah...]