Bringing up Browns

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

open for business

well, reading at least. Yes, I switched over to an open blog. No more signing in. I figure it's the least i could do, so it's less hassle to see that I haven't posted anything new ;) lol. /// We are in the process of moving back to the Nampa house. The place it all started hehe. The carpet and vinyl are getting installed tomorrow, and then we'll start taking loads over, and hopefully be sleeping there next week. "Preferrably on your nights off" says Jb, since it might be long nights with the kids getting use to the house. We feel very blessed, and humbled, that we have a place to go... and i am looking forward to simplifying. I do love this Meridian house that my husband built with his two hands, but it's always been overwhelming to me. I look forward to less time cleaning, and a backyard with a fence :) Hopefully I'll have more time, cross my fingers, to blog. I do miss it. But i feel like i've missed out on lots over the last 10 months.... of well. We're alive and healthy. And about to return to being Nampians! [so another post might be awhile ;) You still love me]