Bringing up Browns

Saturday, May 16, 2009

e-mailing my friends

"Well, I think this Sunday will be our last in the ward. We are just moving to Nampa, so I don't feel like I'm really leaving. I have to come to Meridian most days(well, nights =) ) for work so I feel like I'm still gonna be around. Plus, I really feel like I have friends. Here. In this ward. So I know that i'm gonna stay in contact, and try to be better about e-mailing and calling, and coming to play groups and such.
We have a few friends that we still know from the ward we are moving back into. The other day while working on the house in Nampa, Jeramiah made a comment about wondering who will still be in the ward. "So are you planning on coming to church?" I asked him. He smiled and said, "Well at least the first week." I think it will be a blessing for our family. He went more than he ever has when we lived there, so maybe getting back into will be easier. It's a smaller ward, in an older neighborhood.
The house is smaller and hopefully our stress levels go down, and we can simplify, and within the year i won't have to work anymore. Then maybe life will resemble a little of what it was before.... lol. "