Bringing up Browns

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Instant Fan

D woke up first this morning, came in a snuggled with me, and then went out to the living room to start a movie from the sounds of it. [Backtrack a few hours to 3 am, when he came in the room. Jb was sleeping on the door side where i usually sleep because the alarm is there, and D realized it wasnt me. I sat up and and asked if he needed to go potty. He said no. I said lets go back to bed bubba, and he said "Moooom! I suggle you! I suggle you!" Well, ok then. When you put it that way :)] So I get up and help D with putting Spiderman in the player. We sit on the couch, and then we hear Ab. D says "Abby? Cwying?" So I go in and snuggle in her bed... she loves it.
Me: Hi :)
Ab: Hi mama......is the hockey game today????
Me: *laughing* no sweetie, it's not until monday. Today is Thursday, so thats Friday, Saturday.......
This past monday we went to a local league hockey team game at the Bank of America center. A friend from work plays, and its free to get in so we went to see what its all about. The kids loved watching them skate around...but more they loved running around the empty stadium, sitting in every seat and running up and down the stairs. It was a good time, and ever since Ab has been asking to go back lol