Bringing up Browns

Saturday, September 5, 2009

WinCo

Well... I'm still there. I hit my one year Winco anniversary in mid July. I cried. For a few days. Off and on. Our department has recently gone thru some rearranging with Mindy (the number 2 gal) leaving. It opened up a morning shift spot that Zach on my freight crew took 4 days of. When Mindy left completly, i asked to try the other days. Its from 6am to 2:30pm. I figured with me sleeping most of the day, or wanting to...it might be easier to sleep all night, and be home in the afternoon ready to play. It's been ok. I started on the 22nd of Aug just working 3 days a week, since Jb's forex is doing better. Its fun having a new challenge, learn new things, and see the sun! I ate lunch outside my first day :) Plus, its just projects. And we all know how much i love projects!! The thing that's been getting me is A's comments. "Mom, you need to be here. Sleeping." "Mom, I miss you when you are at work." "Where have you been?" ugh. So, I feel like im slowly catching up on my sleep and coming around to feeling more like a human than zombie. Hopefully i can go back being a fun mom and having friends lol. We'll see. Til then... I LOVE SLEEPING AT NIGHT!