Bringing up Browns

Friday, September 4, 2009

Craft Crate

In trying to find space in our house for the furniture we DIDN'T have the first time around, i ended up with part of the office desk in the dining room. It's been a great spot for A's craft stuff and puzzles, my kitchenaid, and a cupboard for hiding things =)

I remembered seeing these Undercover Crates and knew i wanted to make some. I finally bought some fabric a month ago, and finally made them last night(JB gone on the first hunting wed-thurs-fri-sat trip). I love how they turned out... i still need to make the button.

A saw them the next morning. "Mom, those are so cute! I didn't know mom's could make such cute things!!" lol I still need to work on the shelf above the crates.. have a few ideas brewing... next hunting trip ;)