Bringing up Browns

Friday, August 15, 2014

Food Truck Friday!!

Got a reminder invite text this morning about Food Truck Friday!
We hadn't been yet this whole summer and I'm not sure how many more there will be
(prob quite a few for the next couple months) but I decided to not pass up the fun
and FOOD!!
Was perfect weather and great summertime atmosphere
Kids got a corndog,and fried cheese roll up sandwich with a side tomato soup for dipping haha
Oh. And milkshakes. Nice up sell Mister Ask In Front of My Kids. Nice up sell :)
There was a little train ride that Dax did the math and asked
me for the money to pay for everyone.
I caved. The kid did math and wanted to treat his friends! :)
I had never been to this park so it was a fun adventure all around
We weren't even done buckling our seat belts
when the kids were asking if we could come back next Friday :)
Thanks for the invite!! xo