Bringing up Browns

Thursday, May 22, 2014

7 is a lucky number!

Man was this kid ever excited :)
4:57am wake up call from him.... "Mom.." whispering in my face..
"mom can we go open my presents????!!!!!!"
oh balls. Should have just gotten up for the 4 minutes it took him to tear thru them lol

His adorable smile and genuine excitement at every gift made it easier to handle :)

I had taken the day off, and he was SUPER excited to have me hang in the class with him for the day.
He got a sticker on his shirt saying "it's my birthday" and they sang to him at snack time and then we handed out the brownies and cookies he wanted to bring to his class.
He chose me to be his helper :)
He is in a large class and we got done passing them all out and were short one to give to the teacher.
I suggested he give her the one he set on his desk and he promptly went over and gave it to her :)

He wanted to show me every thing on the playground...
like I hadn't been coming here for 3 1/2 years now :)

Kinetic sand. Look it up. I bought it on amazon. Best $15.
So great for his sensory seeking

Went to g-pa and g-ma's after dinner where he was spoiled even more!
New helmet and scooter!

Had some cake and called it a night :)
"Show me your 'I'm 7 smile!' "

Happy Birthday Bubba xoxoxoxox