Bringing up Browns

Friday, February 7, 2014

Dance PARTY!!

So the kids school put on a Valentine themed fundraiser. It was a Daddy/daughter, Mother/son semi formal dance! There was a spag feed before hand but Abb didn't want to get her dress dirty so we skipped that part. I picked out a dress for her on my day off and *fingers crossed* that she would like it showed it to her just days before the dance...
She loved it!! We curled her hair and put a little makeup on her ;)
My date also got some new digs ;) Haaaaaaandsome boy!
 He loves wearing the vest and tie :)
(couldn't get the shirt tucked in for nothing!)
A students dad dj's so it was a legit sound system and set up.
Great decorations too
Abb and one of her best buddies :)
 
Little photobomb action... lol
Even tho we didn't eat the dinner,
Dax made up for it with 4 pieces of cake ;)
The table centerpieces were real flowers.
Dax helped himself, and gave me some all cute like
and told to me to make sure I got them in a "base".
So I took them to work :) put a smile on my face
We danced and danced :) It was a great night and one I won't be forgetting anytime soon