Bringing up Browns

Friday, June 29, 2012

Day at the beach

A few of the winco girls decided to plan a day to go have some fun in the sun up at lake tahoe!
The Voss girls rode with us ;)


everyone busy at play! yes, that is my boy...pushing a rock into the water


and then trying to push another one :)

the sand is wicked black when it gets stuck to you!

Jen and Me :)

She took a couple pics of abb and I walking out to the sand bar...it was shallow again and felt warm :) only until a little wave came and splashed into somewhere that hadn't felt the water lol

yep, I'm a dork. But a cute one in my new suit I got at Old Navy on sale!! lol

buried the kids :)


Audrey and Selena rented a paddle boat and went for a little jaunt

my little wave jumper...

It kid count ended up with 9 girls and 1 boy :)

(proof of the cold water splash lol)