Bringing up Browns

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Angry Birds!!

G turned FIVE, 6 days after Dax! I went over on Sat night and helped SooMee make angry bird tissue poofs that turned out WICKED CUTE! He loves anything and everything angry birds haha...so on Sunday before heading over for cake and ice cream I had an idea....



Haha I am a fabric junkie so I had all the scraps i needed to make up a shirt lol they even had a black tail on the back ;) We got G a couple angry bird games and Dax was right in front of him when he opened one. Dax grabs his shoulder and says all excited after G has opened one "You like me right now, right?!?!" HAHA we all cracked up! But it got better... the next game we game him had the wood blocks you can build up like angry birds and launch a bird at it to knock it down. Dax pronounces "We gave you wood!!!" we.were.on.the.floor.laughing. classic. Happy Birthday G!