Bringing up Browns

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

keep it simple

So, of course I have been stressing over the holiday season. It still seems like it should only be August. I spend too many days in zombie mode that time passes me by. So we hadn't been Christmas shopping yet, and it was 2 weeks away!!! So I cry ... :) of course .... and then we went the next day and got what we wanted for the kids, and it was all good. A couple of ends to wrap up, but nothing worth crying over any more ;) Sheesh. So after all the mood swings, I got a cleaning bug the other day to sort out the toys and piles we have around to make some room for the new coming in. I brought some boxes home from work a few weeks ago (I actually don't remember bringing them, one day JB's asked what was with all the boxes in the garage... oh "I brought them from work" HA!) so I bring a couple in for pile sorting. The kids got ahold of them and here it is.

FREE. No stress. No horns. No buttons. No nothing. Just a cereal box from Winco. This went on for a good 30 minutes.

Merry Christmas